Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Skinny Cowl Top- 3 ways












Skinny Cowl Top: c/o SUGARLIPS
First Skirt: on sale @Target, Similar
Black Jeans: Paige, Similar
Chev Pants: Random shoe store, another option at Target
Shoes: Payless
Bracelet: Loft
Ring: CR
Sunnies: TJ Maxx

 
Hi Pretties!  So today I have decided to do one top, three different ways.  When I received this blouse in the mail, I didn't at first realize how versatile it was.  I originally planned to wear it with my new black Paige jeans for an easy "going out" look, but then I accidentally bought this skirt that I don't need (hey, it was 11 bucks!) at Target last week, and made it a little more sophisticated.  And THEN I was feeling fun, and broke out my chevron pants!  I looooooooove my chevron pants! 

 I really like the color combo and neckline of this blouse.  It's also super light and comfortable, so wearing it with pants this time of year is totally appropriate. I got it from Sugarlips apparel, a company located in Los Angeles, California that carries some really unique styles.  Check them out if you're tired of looking like everyone else, and appreciate good quality clothing.

Which look do you like best??

That's all for today!  Is this anyones else home stretch before a vacation next week?!  Can't wait!

<3
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment