Friday, June 22, 2012


Happy Friday everyone!! Thank you to Dana from Dana's Lookbook for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award!  What a fun idea!


The rules are as follows:
-Nominate 10 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
-Let them know you have nominated them
-Share 7 random facts about yourself-Thank the bloggers that have nominated you
-Add the versatile blogger award to your post

Ok, if you really want to know, here's

7 Random Facts about ME

1. I am afraid of the dark.  I shut the lights off along with the direction I'm going.  If I need to go through a dark room to turn the lights off in another, I turn the lights on first, then turn them off as I go through again.  P.S. I 100% believe in ghosts.

2. I will not harm a fly, but I've killed a snake.  Bugs are cute!  I catch them and throw them outside.  Who am I to kill them?  We all know how much it sucks to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.  However, snakes are not welcomed in my life.  No way Jose.

3. If you so much even TOUCH my food with sausage or red peppers, I will not eat it.

4. I LOVE BROADWAY! It makes me so happy I've cried.  My boyfriend got me tickets to my first Broadway show (Mary Poppins) in NY last year, and I cried when I opened them.  I blast Phantom of the Opera in my car, am obsessed with Glee, and have watched Rent 23742983 times.

5. This is bad.  I am a fast food junkie.  I worked at McDonalds all through high school and college (7+ years) and I never ever got sick of it.  I'm sure I could take a 400 lb man in a double cheeseburger eating contest.  Just ask my friends, they'll tell you.

6. On the flip side, I probably eat an entire watermelon a week.  It's one of my favorite things about summer.  I crave it constantly.

7.  I have a HUGE wish list in life, and recently got to cross something off :)  I gots myself a dressing room!  We live in a 3 bedroom house, and an entire room is dedicated to my wardrobe and accessories.  With a place with no closet space, and a girl with a shopping problem... we had no choice.  Oops :)
Next on my list is a house with lots of land, a wrap around porch, and peacock.

Well, that was fun :)

Ok, my nominations are as follows:
(Instead of listing "relatively new" bloggers, I'm listing my favorites.  Random fact #8, I make my own rules lol plus I think these girls are really great and you should check them out!)

Lilly's Style
Mini Me Style
Marionberry Style
Simply Sarah
Style Cue by Suzie Q
Katie's Bliss
Wardrobes I Met and Liked
Ruffled Romance
Beauty Guide 101
Mix and Match Fashion

Thanks for reading!!! Have a good weekend!
xoxo
Ashley









No comments:

Post a Comment