Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A heads up

Shirt: Valerie Bertinelli
Jeans: J Brand
Jewelry: NY&Co (Bracelet: gifted)
Shoes: Target

Hi Friends! Just wanted to give you a heads up... I am changing the name of my blog.  Pink Margarita Pearl is bothering me.  Actually, it's making me uncomfortable in my own skin.  To me, a name says a lot, and I'm not sure what this name is saying.  It has no direction.  I love all 3 things (especially Margaritas), and "Margarita Pearl" is a legit pearl... but it's just not making sense to me.  When people ask me what the name of my blog is, I throw up in my mouth a little.  So, I'd say it's time ;)

Hopefully by next week I'll have it figured out.  I already have a pretty good idea of what I want my new blog name to be.  It's something that's more me..but I'm still open to suggestions :) ... and any advice on how to actually DO it would be much appreciated.  After all, I'm into clothes, not computers!

Thanks girls!
xoxo
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment