Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Neon Horizon







Shirt: Old Navy (recent/clearance/$5.47!!) Similar here and here
Pants: Paige denim via TJ Maxx Similar here
Shoes: Target (old) Similar (and on sale!!)  here and here
All bracelets & Watch (except white one): Flea Market
White one: Target
Bag: Coach Outlet
Sunnies: TJ Maxx

Hey hey! Today, I give you my newest Old Navy find.  It reminds me of a sunset at the beach :)  But I really bought it for 2 reasons: My love of neon, nude, & stripes... aaand it was 5 bucks.

I love Old Navy's Clearance section.  It's like a store of its own, and it's organized by size and color!  As soon as I get there, I beeline it to the back.  I never pay full price for anything at Old Navy (or New York and Company).  It all goes on sale within two- three weeks of its arrival. 

 Mama didn't raise no fool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment