Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hi-Low Maxi






Top: NY&Co (check stores)    Similar/ Similar/ Similar
Skirt: Kohls
Sandals: Target
Necklace: J Crew style via eBay Here
Watch and pink bracelet: Flea Market ::Watch::
Other bracelets: Target

I set up shop in my wardrobe room because well, it has A/C.  Don't mind Marilyn.  She's eventually going up on the wall. 

At first I wasn't a fan of the Hi-Low Maxi, but like many things, it grew on me.  I don't know about spending $37 on it though.  I didn't realize it cost that much until the girl rung me up.  I'm pretty cheap, but didn't want to make it obvious and be all like "Wait, $37?!  Oh (hellll) no!"

This is the other way I styled it:

Shirt: Old Navy

Obviously, this is right when I got home and I dumped all my new finds out all over the floor- trying them on once more.

It's comfortable, and if I take it back, I'll lose my $10 in Kohls cash. Hmmm... decisions, decisions.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Keep it : ) I love it with the pinky/peachy top and yellow necklace!

    : ) Ali

    ReplyDelete