Thursday, May 31, 2012

Yellow link up challenge!

Good morning sunshines!  Today I am excited to link up with Marion from Marionberry Style for her Trend of the Month Challenge.  She wants us in yellow, and I'm happy to oblige!  To achieve this look, I got a little sneaky deaky.  I bought this cardigan from Forever 21 a couple weeks ago, and put it on under my chambray dress from Ross (yup, that makes 3 dresses from Ross this week).  I was really happy with how it turned out, and couldn't believe I hadn't thought if it before!  I love this cardigan not only because it's striped, but it mixes a pungent yellow with a neutral beige.. a trend I am super obsessed with at the moment!  I ended the look with my pair of yellow pumps that somehow change color in all types of light. 

Dress: Ross (recent)Similar Similar
Cardigan: Forever 21
Necklace: eBay
Bracelets: Target
Shoes: Payless Similar @ VS

If you haven't yet visited Marionberry Style, what are you waiting for!  The girl's got great style and a fun personality.  Even though I don't personally know her, I know like her.  A true sign of a great blogger! Cheers Marion!

1 comment:

  1. Love those colors together! The outfit is great!

    Kristen
    www.everydaywitharedhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete