Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pink and Gold



Cardi: NY&Co (recent)
Basic tank: Old Navy (old)
Pants: NY&Co (check stores)
Flats: J Lo via Kohls
Pumps: DSW (check stores)
Necklace: J Crew look-a-like via Ebay
Watch:Target (old)
Bracelet: NY&Co (recent)
Bangles: Target (recent)
Ring: Charlotte Russe (old)

It's POURING outside!! And my umbrella doesn't match my outfit, so we're back to indoor pics for today :)  Just kidding about the umbrella thing.  I don't have one.

Another short one today! Running late as always for work, and I still need to feed my little bunny.  Have a great day!
xoxox
Ashley

8 comments:

  1. We're wearing same color pants today :)
    Aren't those JLo flats super comfy?! I wish I'd bought another pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great mix miss!! super excited about ordering myself a replica version of the jcrew necklace off of eBay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love pink and gold together! That NY&Co striped cardi is so sweet...
    Hope the rainy stuff stops soon :)
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes - that necklace in another shade! Love it, and your striped cardigan is so pretty. The stacked jewelry is pretty fabulous, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look SO darling! I love how feminine and chic you look! Perf color combo!

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the subtle stripes of that cardi, and the necklace is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like so much this post. Every time better.
    Come to check out my new post, i´m sure you´ll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving this necklace and the cardi is oh-so cute!

    kaitlin xo

    sceneitinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete