Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pink Lemonade







Blouse: NY&Co
Necklace: Ebay
Pants: NY&Co (old)
Shoes: Kenneth Cole
Bracelets: F21


I usually love a good contrast with jewelry, but when I got this necklace I realized it was an exact match for one of my New York and Company shirts (yes, I bought it in almost every color lol).  I had to try pink on pink.  My sweet Grandma's favorite color <3.  It's a very simple outfit, but very girly too :) Makes me think of a pink lemonade!! yum!!

Have a good day! The sun is shining here :)
xoxo Ashley


3 comments:

  1. Ashley, this outfit looks great! I love the monochrome look, and that shade of pink is perfect for your complexion. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade of pink is perfect on you and I'm quite jealous! I usually break up monochromatic looks with jewelry but I love how your necklace looks with you blouse. I'm going to have to give this a try ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! Loving that top and necklace!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete