Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pink Printed Maxi







Dress: Ross
Wooden Bracelet: Old
Other Bracelet: J Crew style via eBay
Shoes: hmmm... lol
I hope everyone had a nice, relaxing weekend!  I lost all control in the dress section at Ross the other day, and I bought like 4 dresses.  I recently posted this dress from that same 'it's my birthday week month, and I can buy what I want to' moment. 
I love maxi dresses.  They're so effortless, and they go a long way.  On my lazy days, when I really don't feel like putting any effort into getting dressed...
A maxi dress saves the day!
 Plus they're slimming, and forgiving in size.  A definite win win!
 
And the very best part? This one was only about $16!
Tune in tomorrow for yet another fun find at Ross!
xoxo
Ashley

6 comments:

  1. That color is perfect with your complexion! Just beautiful, and your hair looks amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great deal! You look so pretty. The dress is gorgeous and your hair is stunning!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous maxi, it looks amazing on you!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. maxi dresses are going to be what I am living in this summer! This one is so gorgeous on you!
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog - I did notice that you included a link to your site at the bottom, and unfortunately there is a typo (blgospot instead of blogspot) and it is linking up to a spam site... just thought you would want to know!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is gorgeous, and purple looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete