Friday, May 4, 2012

mint chocolate






 Cardi: NY&Co Similar
Blouse: NY&Co
Skinnies: NY&Co Similar
                                                                   Bracelet: Pier1 (yup)
Necklace: NY&Co
Shoes: Target Similar


So, my battery died in my camera.. aaaaaaaaaand I can't find the charger.  So for now, we'll have to settle for the oh-so-great iPhone quality images. 

Have to keep it short today (since I spent an hour looking for the charger gone rogue).  I'm packing for my trip this weekend.  It's the big 5-0 for mama dukes!!  She would hate if she knew I was announcing that to the world :)  I'll make it up to her with a big frozen MARGARITA!! <3  AY-YA-YA-YA-YA! hahaha. Sorry.

Have a good weekend!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty ... I've been loving pastels this spring. :) Sometimes the iphone will just have to do! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete