Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ross find #2




Dress: Ross (recent)
Hat: Target
Flippies: Old
Jewelry: Old, ring most recent at CR
Nail Polish: Revlon

Good morning!  It's another 'holy crap I'm going to be late' kinda morning, but here I am... blogging and playing on facebook.  Today I'm linking up with Sarah from Simply Sarah for the pink link up challenge!  I've recently found her blog and have been following every day since :)  Head over and check out her cute pink and yellow ensemble she put together from H&M!

We were up late last night.  My boyfriend and I are on a dart league at the local watering hole.  It's a 'where everyone knows your name' kind of place, and it's in walking distance from our house.  They've got good food, and good people, so we've been regulars for about 4 years now.  Darts is a big deal down there!  Anyone outside listening in would think there was a super bowl going on inside lol.

So here's my other Ross find from last week.  When I pulled it off the rack I said to myself, "are you sure you want to do this?"  Lets face it, vertical stripes are sometimes a gamble, and this dress is striped from head to toe!  The weight of the fabric makes this maxi more forgiving, and at $15 I thought oh, what the heck..suck it in! lol

That's all for today! See you tomorrow :)
xoxo
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment